Timing Strategies

One of the articles I chose to read is the psychology of checklists. I am a science geek, so this article made complete since to me. Having a busy schedule can be daunting, but the dopamine released by seeing that we're completing tasks can give people the push to carry on—regardless of the size. I Liked looking at it from that perspective.

Procrastination is my biggest enemy. This is why I liked four questions to help you overcome procrastination. The fourth question, "what will go wrong if I don't do this know," really resonates with me because it prompts us to look at long term fallouts no matter how drastic it may seem.

A time management strategy that I recently started using is allotting specific amounts of time for my classes, volunteering, and shadowing schedule. This helps keep me from putting all of the weight on a specific class and falling behind in all of my other courses/commitments.

Image result for time management memes
This is me anytime I'm with my dog. Source: log my hours

Comments