Famous Last Words: The struggle

The struggle here is real. I remember when everyone was complaining about college freshman year, and I was literally breezing through every single class without having to study until the night before. I was also at a smaller institution. Now, I can't even find enough hours in my day to study on scheduele as well as find some downtime for myself (so I don't go crazy). This past week I turned 21, took two test (did great on the first one and not-so-great on the second one), and finally started back up on my MCAT studying (hardly though, but surely).

I took a quiz in my public health class, and I really think I did a lot better than my first quiz. Like, a lot. I'm really glad these five weeks are over so I can get back on track with my whole schedule.

I used to volunteer every week at Manos Juntas, but for these past few weeks, I've either been forgetting to go or have an event that I need to show up to. Hopefully, I can get back on to volunteering there! I really miss interacting with some of the patients I get.

This week, I also started volunteering at the Children's Hospital and its SO fun! I literally get to spend three hours playing with kids from ages 4 to 18! I think I am really going to enjoy my time there.

I really liked some of my writings this week; I did a really cool microfiction about Patrick Chamusso (love him), and I think I finally figured out how I wanted to base my storybook! I am super excited to see where that takes me.

I really hope that this weak I get super ahead of everything on my schedule. I think I am going to implement the list taking the idea that we wrote about for one of our assignments

Image result for lists cartoon
Source

Comments