Review: Uncertain Times

Well, I'm A bit stressed, to say the least. I haven't been able to fulfill all o my goals, and my events have been getting canceled back to back. That being said, I basically have nothing to put on my resume for med school applications as far as clinical experience. But you have to make the best out of every moment, right? I am starting up a new project. It is a virtual competition hosted by Rockefeller-Acumen. The goal is to build some type of social enterprise that would benefit impoverished areas. The winners get $20,000 to actually fulfill their solution! I've been recruiting people via GroupMe, and so far I've gotten some responses: I now have enough people to form a team! The only scary part is that I have never done this competition before, so I'm going in blind as a Team Lead! Fingers crossed for me!

Acumen: Ideas
Source: Acumen

Comments