Week 8 Comments and Feedback

This first half, I’ve noticed that I really, really don’t like giving feedback. At least the critique kind anyways. I know that it’s necessary for anyone to grow at writing, but it’s just so weird to me when I don’t know the person!! But I know that personally, what I consider good feedback is the kind that criticizes my work! I don’t know, that’s definitely something I’m going to work on this next half.

As far as my regular comments, I really think I am connecting with some of the students in this class! This is a really cool group of people. 

Looking forward, I am going to start giving feedback as if I were talking to myself and reading my own blog post. I think that would make my comments more effective. I also like the idea of sandwiching in the good and the bad so my comments aren't completely negative.

Source: Growth Mindset


Comments