Bio Writing: The Ida Diaries

Dear Diary

It turns out, I've gotten behind in a class. Like way behind. Like I said in before, being at home is so different! Also, for some reason, I thought this week was week 11. Boy, was I wrong! I'm trying to change my luck a little bit by doing as much work from last week that I can (shout out to Professor Gibbs for the mega-grace period and the extra points she gave us). I used to have such a great routine for this class on campus. MWF's after my morning class I had two hours of free time. Usually, I'd do as much work as I could for this class while waiting for pchem to start. Now everything is all over the place, hah. I've definitely got to come up with a better system so I can stay on track. That would be a lot easier than whatever I'm doing now. So, for next week I'm going to pick my favorite spot in the house and pretend that I'm in the library waiting for my next class so that I can get ahead on the work I have here.

Also, my MCAT got canceled!!! I am extremely sad, but also relieved?  I don't know I guess it's like I have an extended period of time to study for it. With all of my extracurriculars gone, I have so much free time that I've been dedicating to the MCAT. I guess its another 3 more months of studying for me. This week, I am going to try to put together a coherent schedule that I can stick to because I'm sort of all over the place. I get my study hours in, but I really want a system to work with.


here's a picture of the dolphins coming back to the canals in Venice! How cool!!

Venice canals run clear, dolphins appear in Italy's waterways amid ...
Source: Classicfm


Authors Note;

This was originally supposed to be for the backup and review, but for some reason that extra credit is NOT what I thought it was, hah. Since I didn't want this to go to waste, I turned it into a diary entry to look back on my week and made it work for bio-writing! I kind of like this idea of keeping a diary as a form of a blog, so I might keep this up as extra credit for the upcoming weeks. The goal was to look back on my week and see what I can do to better the weeks ahead. 

Comments